Block Cyber Threats Without Impacting Performance
Increase Network Security Control Effectiveness With Bandura Cyber and Anomali®
Bandura Cyber and Anomali Solution Features
- The Bandura Cyber Threat Intelligence Gateway (TIG) integrates with the Anomali Threat Platform to ingest and block malicious IP and domain threats on your network.
- Anomali threat intelligence is automatically updated in the Bandura Cyber TIG, ensuring always-current network protection and reduced manual workloads.
- Threat intelligence-driven context from the network edge via the Bandura Cyber TIG enhances the value of Anomali threat intelligence with increased visibility into malicious IP and domain activity on your network.
- Strengthen network defense by taking action with Anomali threat intelligence to prevent inbound and outbound connections to malicious IPs and domains.
- Free up security staff by eliminating the need to manually manage and maintain always-changing access control lists, blacklists, and firewall rules.
- Improve threat detection, investigation, and response effectiveness and efficiency through increased context and automation.
- Increase the ROI and efficiency of existing network investments like Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) by reducing the volume of traffic requiring deep packet inspection.
Take Action with Ease,
Scalability and Automation
For performance reasons, NGFWs and other network security controls limit third-party intelligence volumes. Additionally, maintaining highly-dynamic access control lists and blacklists is resource intensive. These obstacles lead to security gaps and add to workloads. The integration of threat intelligence from the Anomali Threat Platform into the Bandura Cyber TIG eliminates these challenges. Bandura can filter inbound and outbound network traffic against over 100 million unique IP and domain indicators. By automatically ingesting threat intelligence from the Anomali Threat Platform, joint customers can detect and block inbound and outbound communications to malicious IPs and domains. This reduces coverage gaps and the manual workloads associated with managing dynamic access control lists, blacklists, and firewall rules.
Threat intelligence that identifies malicious IPs, domains and IOCs
Fast, scalable implementation on-premises and in the cloud
Increase the effectiveness of existing network security controls
Security Control Performance in Healthcare
A health insurance provider had built a custom system, based on BGP peering to detect and block threats based on threat intelligence from the Anomali Threat Platform. The security controls experienced performance issues, making scale and management difficult.
The customer deployed the Bandura Cyber TIG, leveraging the native integration with the Anomali Threat Platform. Threat intelligence from Anomali is now automatically updated in the Bandura Cyber TIG, which filters inbound and outbound network traffic against IP and domain indicators provided by Anomali.
The customer strengthened the effectiveness and efficiency of their network security with the ability to take action on Anomali threat intelligence in an easy, automated, and scalable way. The Bandura Cyber TIG also alleviated the need to continue supporting their inhouse systems.
Security Control Performance in Energy
An energy company was already experiencing challenges managing and maintaining network-edge access controls and was concerned that threat intelligence integration into firewalls would create performance issues.
The customer deployed the Bandura Cyber TIG, leveraging the native integration with the Anomali Threat Platform to detect and block network threats based on Anomali threat intelligence. The customer also utilized Bandura Cyber TIG to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of its GEO- IP blocking.
The customer improved its network security effectiveness by leveraging the Bandura Cyber TIG to take action with threat intelligence provided by Anomali. The customer also improved the efficiency and effectiveness of security operations by reducing the need to manually manage and maintain access control lists and blacklists across its other network security devices.