Outsmart Your Adversaries
Maintain immunity to cyber-attacks with Anomali and Kaspersky
Anomali and Kaspersky Joint Solution Features
- Data feeds. Leverage globally sourced and 100% vetted Kaspersky Threat Data Feeds in Anomali ThreatStream for faster detection, efficient prioritization and timely response to cyberthreats
- ICS/IoT. Gain real-time situational awareness and visibility into threats targeting your Industrial and Internet-of-Things network components
- Vulnerability feed. Timely identify and patch security vulnerabilities in your infrastructure
- APT reports. Hunt for Advanced Persistent Threats aimed at your industry and region using Kaspersky’s unique and non-public insights
- Protect your networks, including OT and IoT infrastructures, against threats aimed at your organization
- Quickly identify critical incidents requiring immediate escalation to incident response teams
- Have in-depth information about motives and TTP’s of your adversaries at hand to define and prioritize the most effective response
- Communicate concise and relevant risk scenarios to your executive management and outline all proactive and reactive measures taken
The First-Mover Advantage is Yours
If data is the new oil, today we live in the aftermath of an oil spill. And data overload is as much a problem to your InfoSec team. The number of security alerts analyzed each day in most cases exceeds existing capacity of security teams. Among a million alerts, we need accurate and relevant threat intelligence to find and respond to the most dangerous attacks. Anomali and Kaspersky join forces to provide security analysts with rich, meaningful and valid context throughout the entire incident management cycle enabling more effective detection, prioritization, analysis and response.
Global intelligence delivering in-depth visibility into cyber threats targeting your business
Access non-public information on your adversaries to ensure timely and effective response
Hunt out threats lying undiscovered but still active within your corporate infrastructures
Your infrastructure contains a multitude of security vulnerabilities in both hardware and software components. Keeping up with all of them is a time and resource consuming task and even then, oversights can occur, leaving your infrastructure vulnerable to attacks.
By equipping Anomali ThreatStream with the Kaspersky Vulnerability Data Feed, you empower your SOC Analysts with the ability to scan for and prioritize, remediation of vulnerabilities in your infrastructure.
Ensure your infrastructure security is up- to-date to decrease the chance of being breached, whilst reducing the workload for your SOC team.
Targeted Attack Defense
With millions of threats out there, it is virtually impossible to know which ones are after your organization. If your organization is being targeted by threat actors, what do you do?
Using Anomali ThreatStream, your SOC analysts can leverage the Kaspersky Threat Data Feeds to keep an eye out on all threats, known to be out “in the wild”. Once detected, Kaspersky APT Intelligence Reports available in the Anomali ThreatStream platform provide you with in-depth information on their motives, targets and attack methods so you can prioritize your defenses.
Using the report summary, you can quickly and accurately inform executive management of the risks at hand and the defenses you put in place.
You’ll have a wide scope on threats, and a deep view on the threat attacking you, allowing you to prioritize and focus on remediation measures.