Detect LIVE Dec 20 — Best Practices to Elevate Your Threat Hunting Program | ReversingLabs
Threat hunting is no longer a luxury in the modern Security Operations Center (SOC). The sheer volume of threats and the ability of malware to lurk undetected warrants a program and skillset that proactively reduces time to detection and mitigates business risk.
The growing adoption of threat hunting tools and security frameworks have allowed security teams to play a more vital role in protecting organizations.
As a result, companies are building formal Threat Hunting Programs to fill these undetected malware gaps and meet increasing compliance requirements.
In this session, Chris Hoff of ReversingLabs discusses:
- How to assess your Threat Hunting maturity
- Unifying your SOC operations across detection, response, and hunting
- Hunting for a range of toolsets
- Explain to manage global and local Threat Intelligence to expose hidden threats
- Creating an Early Warning System to identify threats before they proliferate
Discover the power of threat hunting today!