Closing the Threat Intelligence Effectiveness Gap
In a recently published Ponemon Institute report, "The Value of Threat Intelligence: Annual Study of North American & United Kingdom Companies," found:
- 85% rated the importance of Threat Intelligence as very high in achieving a strong cybersecurity posture
- 50% say that their Threat Intelligence internal resources and expertise are not sufficient
- 41% feel that they are utilizing their threat intelligence effectively
Tune into this on-demand webinar to learn about the overload of threat intelligence data and what your peers are citing as important in the day-to-day protection of their networks. Mark Allen, Head of Security Architecture at Anomali, will cover the following topics:
- The State of Threat Detection: How can you get a clearer insight into verified threats targeting your organization?
- Eight Best Practices in Threat Intelligence: What are the best strategies you can start using today?
- To Share or Not to Share: How should security practitioners share potentially sensitive threat intelligence?
- Threat Detection Strategies and Threat Hunting: Proactively find and mitigate threats?