This webinar will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to establish a SOC or optimize an existing one. We'll also teach you best practices, provide metrics to justify the need for SOC resources, and highlight the key areas that SOC managers should prioritize to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of security operations.
In this webcast attendees will also learn:
- What types of SOC infrastructures are used most frequently
- How SOCs interact with network operations centers and incident response teams
- What activities typically define a SOC and how many of them are outsourced
- Which SOC-related technologies organizations are most satisfied with
- How organizations use metrics to evaluate SOC performance
- What challenges inhibit integration and utilization of a centralized SOC model