The Register: Five Steps to Level Up Your Threat Intelligence Management | Featuring Anomali
It’s a big bad world out there, so how do you keep on top of IT security threats?
As many organizations are discovering, security information is power. However, deploying a threat intelligence capability is more than just collecting data feeds and linking them into Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM).
In this webinar, we bring together industry and domain experts to look at the five strands of activity that can take your threat intelligence up a level or two.
We cover the following activities:
- Understand the options for threat intelligence
- Acknowledge that no one size fits all
- Get the model right — on-prem vs cloud
- Set reasonable expectations for the new environment
- Move from defensive to offensive
So, if you are looking to move your threat intelligence from passive and reactive, to pre-empting security challenges as and when they happen, tune in and bring any questions you may have.