ESG Research from Anomali
The Impact of XDR in the Modern SOC
Anomali commissioned the Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) to survey IT and cybersecurity professionals across multiple industry verticals to help determine how teams are prioritizing investment in extended detection and response capabilities. What did they find?
Intelligence-driven XDR helps organizations:
- Gain greater visibility into your organization’s security stack and infrastructure
- Identify potential threats before they become a problem with increased threat visibility
- Improve operational efficiency and security efficacy
- Reduce the number of false positives and negatives
- Simplify your security program and operations
- 38% of cybersecurity professionals believe XDR can provide a centralized management hub for security operations
- 42% of cybersecurity professionals want an XDR solution that can simplify the visualization of complex attacks across the kill chain
Download the eBook to learn more about XDR and how it can help improve your security defenses.