The Anomali mandate is to deliver innovative and effective technologies and solutions to address cyber security challenges for organizations of all sizes. Through trust, collaboration, and communication, Anomali strives to implement intelligence driven solutions to achieve its vision: a more secure world.
There are many exciting and innovating career options at Anomali.
Find one that’s right for you.
Anomali offers a competitive benefits package with comprehensive insurance coverage, paid time off, and other great perks. Please note, the benefits listed below apply to all US employees. For employees based outside the US, benefits package will be country specific.
Full-time employees are eligible for health coverage – effective their first day of employment.
- Medical coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance (2x annual salary) and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Health Savings Plan (HSA)
- Commuter benefits (location permitting)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off (FTO) in the United States. Time Off outside of the United States will follow country specific guidelines.
- Volunteer time off (2 days)
- Company-provided refreshments at HQ
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
Note to all recruitment agencies: Anomali does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to our employees. Anomali is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.