SINGAPORE ‑ July 22, 2021 ‑ Anomali, the international leader in intelligence-driven cybersecurity solutions, has extended its technical roadmap for Singapore’s banking and finance organisations.
The newly announced Anomali Match solution supports customer demand by providing extended detection and response (XDR) capabilities that help customers stop breaches and attacks, while elevating cyber resiliency.
“The technology is highly relevant for Singapore, as the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) recently updated guidelines for Technology Risk Management (TRM),” said Anomali’s Senior Vice President and General Manager for Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ), Stree Naidu.
Two Singapore banks are already using Anomali’s technology, as are a number of international banks operating in Singapore.
“Anomali’s quarterly portfolio update includes new capabilities that expand visibility for security operations analysts over a wider range of relevant threat intelligence and critical asset data. It also enables more precise threat detection, and empowers users to optimise and speed incident response,” said Naidu.
Anomali addresses the following TRM issues: Cyber threat intelligence and information sharing; cyber event monitoring and detection; support for cyber incident response and management; vulnerability assessment; and intelligence-based scenario design.
The new tech helps Singapore’s banking and finance organisations to accelerate their digital transformation projects at a pace that cybersecurity programs aren’t fully prepared to contend with.
The new cyber reality is that gaps are opening at a rapid pace, which bad actors are taking advantage of with extreme aggression. To help customers stop breaches and attacks, we continually innovate our product suite to empower them to detect, investigate, and respond to adversaries wherever they strike, and to lay a solid foundation that will keep them protected into the future.
New product features available to Anomali customers include:
- Anomali Match 4.4 extends Anomali XDR capabilities to customers that do not use the Anomali ThreatStream threat intelligence platform (TIP). With out-of-the-box, high-fidelity intelligence that includes quantitative IOCs and qualitative Actor, Campaign, Bulletin, and TTP reports, customers execute more accurate detection and increase response efficiency.
- Custom dashboards that align global threat intelligence with local SOC threat prioritisation activities, providing customers with the flexibility to have what matters most to them readily available within their dashboard view.
- Industry news monitoring that leverages machine learning (ML) to determine global trends and to provide increased visibility into what is going on across the entire threat landscape.
- Enhanced STIX 2.1 support with custom objects and relationship objects, to help improve the threat sharing process and make it easier for our customers to exchange relevant information.
- Support for MITRE ATT&CK Framework v9.0 via Attack Patterns, emphasizing our continued support to integrate Anomali solutions into frameworks and processes our customers utilise.
- New additions, upgrades and integrations, including a visual advanced search editor within Anomali ThreatStream that provides customers with visual feedback, and lens integrations with Office 365.
For more information on the new product features available to customers, visit: https://www.anomali.com/blog/anomali-may-quarterly-product-release-democratizing-intelligence
Anomali is the leader in global intelligence-driven cybersecurity. Our customers rely on us to see and detect threats, stop breaches, and improve the productivity of security operations. Our solutions serve customers around the world in every major industry vertical, including many of the Global 1000. We are a SaaS company that offers native cloud, multi-cloud, on-premises, and hybrid technologies. As an early threat intelligence innovator, Anomali was founded in 2013 and is backed by leading venture firms including Google Ventures, IVP, General Catalyst, and several others. Learn more at www.anomali.com.
Learn more about MITRE ATT&CK.