What: Anomali, the leader in modernizing and scaling security operations by delivering breakthrough levels of security visibility and intelligence-driven threat detection & response, today announced that Hugh Njemanze, Founder & President, and Mark Alba, Chief Product Officer, will speak on the panel for XDR and the Holistic Security Problem at the Jefferies Cybersecurity Summit in San Francisco.
The forum brings together key public and private companies and industry leaders for discussions on the evolving threat landscape of threats, vulnerabilities, traditional and emerging solutions, and investment opportunities in the security space.
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in panels and keynotes including:
- Keynote: Jefferies - Ramin Safal, CTO & CISO; Jerry Kowalski, CISO Americas
- Panel: Growing Importance of Identity - Saviynt Inc. - Jeff Margolies, CSO and Venafi, Inc. - Francois Delepine, CFO
- Panel: Zero Trust - Illumio Inc. - Andrew Rubin, CEO & Co-Founder and vArmour Networks, Inc. - Tim Eades, CEO
- Panel: XDR and the Holistic Security Problem – Anomali, Inc. Hugh Njemanze, Founder and President & Mark Alba, CPO and ReliaQuest, LLC -Jason Pfeiffer, CSO
- Keynote: Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) - Vasu Jakkal, CVP, Security, Compliance, Identity & Privacy
- Panel: The Shift to Holistic Provider - eSentire Inc. - J.Paul Haves. President & COO and Optiv Security Inc. - Jim Lepine, VP, Cyber Strategy & Transformation
- Panel: The New Perimeter & Intelligence - Recorded Future, Inc. - Scott Almeida, CFO and Security Scorecard, Inc. - Christos Kalantzis, CTO
- Panel: Cloud Security - Armis Inc. - Peter Doggart, Chief Strategy Officer and Aqua Security Software Ltd. - Tsvi Korren, Field CTO and Caveonix Inc. - Kaus Phaltankar, CEO & Co-Founder
Hugh Njemanze, Founder & President (Father of SIEM/Visibility)
Mark Alba, Chief Product Officer
*Wednesday, November 16, 2022
The St. Regis, San Francisco, CA
*Note: This is a private event
Hugh Njemanze, Founder & President and Mark Alba, CPO from @Anomali speak CyberSecurity on Wednesday, November 16 @Jefferies Cybersecurity Summit. #thoughtleadership #innovation #cybersecurity #XDR
Anomali is the leader in modernizing and scaling security operations, delivering breakthrough levels of security visibility and intelligence-driven threat detection & response. In a world filled with SIEM, SOAR, XDR, the Anomali Platform amplifies visibility, integrating with existing security controls, and enriching them with actionable context to stop the adversaries. Anomali helps customers and partners transform their SOC platform by elevating security efficacy and reducing their cost with automated processes at the heart of everything. The solution is anchored in big-data management and boasts the world’s largest repository of global intelligence that supports native-cloud, multi-cloud, on-premises, and hybrid deployments. Founded in 2013, Anomali serves global B2B enterprise businesses, large public sector organizations, ISACs, ISAOs, service providers, and Global 1000 customers to help safeguard the world’s critical infrastructure, companies, and people. Leading venture firms, including Google Ventures, General Catalyst, and IVP, back Anomali. Learn more at www.anomali.com.